Travel Permit is issued to a Bangladeshi nationale who for some reasons is not in possession of his/her Bangladeshi Passport and wants to return to Bangladesh.
Requirements for Travel Permit:
1. Applicant should be present in the Embassy for interview;
2. Copy of previous Passport
3. Copy of VISA page
4. Copy of Air Ticket
5. Copy of Bangladeshi Birth Certificate/ National ID Card
6. Police Report from the Thai Local Police Station (General Diary)
7. Passport size photographs (2 copies);
8. Filled-up Application form for Travel Permit
|Type of service||Fee (Thai Baht)||Processing time|
|Ordinary/Regular||500||Two working days (delivery on next to next working day)|
Application submission time: 9.30 am-12.00 pm (every working day).
Delivery time: 3.30 pm-5.00 pm (every working day).