To apply for Bangladesh visa, applications must be submitted to the Embassy in a prescribed visa application form. The visa application forms can also be downloaded from the website of the Embassy or can be obtained from the Consular Section of the Embassy.
The documents to be submitted with the visa application form would depend on the type of
visa being applied for.
Requirements for Visa:
1. Duly filled-in visa online https://www.visa.gov.bd and bring a printed copy of the online filled up form to the Embassy when apply for VISA.
2. Two copies of photographs ( One 45mm X 35mm glue with the Form and One Stamp Size) taken in last six months;
3. Passport, valid for at least six months.
4. Necessary documents depending upon the purpose of visit (list is here);
5. Applicable visa fees* (list is here);
6. Submit the copy of the previous Visa
Receiving of Applications: Visa Apllications can be submitted on .
Processing time: In general, the VISA processing is at least 5 Working days after Submitting the Application for Visa
For Journalist Visa, applicants will also need to submit duly filled in FF-I and FF-II forms along with the visa application form. Processing time for journalist visa is 21 working days from the date of submission.
* Mission receives fees in equivalent Thai Baht only. Method of payment of visa fees is here.
Application submission time: 9.30 am-12.00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Delivery time: 3.30 pm-4.30 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).