Bangladesh Thailand-bilateral relations
Diplomatic relationship between Bangladesh and Thailand was established following Thailand’s recognition of Bangladesh on 5 October 1972. Thailand opened its Embassy in Dhaka in 1974 and Bangladesh established its Embassy in Bangkok in 1975 at the ambassadorial level. Since the establishment of resident Missions, both countries have been working for strengthening their bilateral relations for mutual benefits. Bangladesh and Thailand enjoy excellent bilateral relationship which is deeply rooted in religious, cultural and linguistic linkages of the two countries. Shared commitment to democracy, development and international peace and security has brought the two countries to work closely in many areas of mutual interest.
- The Embassy will remain closed from 25 July to 29 July 2014 on the occasion of Jum-a-tul wida and Eid-ul Fitr.
- Digital World 2014- Mega exposition and conference on information technology, 4-7 June 2014
- Advisory on spam e-mails/ hoax text messages
- Invitation for Prequalification (IFP) for Civil Works for Chittagong City Outer Ring Road Project
- Notice on the cancellation of the wage earners' housing complex project at Gulshan and North Baridhara, Dhaka
- Useful Contact Points for Tourists